Roof installations–and other major exterior renovation projects–will generate a considerable amount of noise and mess. This is just part of the process. And while you can’t do much about the noise, there is a simple and effective way to keep your home upgrade mess-free: renting disposal bins, or dumpsters. But not everything can be placed into them. The trusted roof repair expert in the area, Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. shares what you can and can’t put in a rented disposal bin.
Renting disposal bins for your next project not only allows for a cleaner worksite, but ensures the area in and around your property is safer, as well. Here are some of the things you can place inside your rented dumpster:
- Yard debris, such as tree branches, grass, plants, and other green waste.
- Building materials, such as bricks, shingles, concrete, ceramic tiles, and patio stones. Because these are not always recycled, their safe and proper disposal may incur additional costs.
- Furniture, such as tables, chairs, and couches. Some landfills may not take upholstered furniture or mattresses, and local regulations may require you to pay an extra fee.
- Household debris, such as carpets, toys, clothes, and other fabrics.
There are just some items, however, that should never be placed into a rented disposal bin, such as:
- Refrigerators and freezers, due to freon
- Radioactive materials
- Hazardous waste
There’s less chance of stepping into something sharp, or bumping into something dangerous, when your property is free from material waste, furniture, and other construction debris. Not only that–access to the worksite is also easier and smoother because your roofing or remodeling crew won’t have to navigate around the debris piles.
We Can Help You With This!
Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. is not only your go-to metal roofing installer–we also offer convenient disposal services. Here’s a quick look at our process:
- Choose your disposal bin. We offer them in different sizes, ranging from six yards up to 20 yards.
- Pick a drop-off time that’s convenient for you.
- Fill the rented bin with various household, construction, and yard waste. Some construction debris may require an extra fee, and make sure prohibited materials, such as fridges, freezers, and paints, are not placed inside the bin.
- Choose the date and time we can pick up and take the bin away.
Aside from steep and flat roofing services, Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. can also meet your disposal bin needs. Look no further for reliable disposal services that ensure your next project remains clean and hassle-free. We serve Campbellville, ON and the areas in the Peel and Halton regions. Call us today at (905) 875-2888 or fill out this contact form to schedule your roof evaluation. We’d love to hear from you!