Seamless gutters come highly recommended by most gutter contractors. They are aesthetically appealing, low maintenance and custom made for your home. Here’s why seamless gutters are the best type of gutter for your home.
What Are Seamless Gutters?
Seamless gutters, also known as continuous gutters, are manufactured from a single piece of material. They come in a wide variety of materials, such as aluminum, steel and copper. Unlike sectional gutters, they do not require any sealing at the joints or seams. This allows seamless gutters to last a long time. They also won’t leak and require minimal maintenance compared to other types of gutters. While they cost a little bit more upfront, their benefits are worth the price.
What Are the Benefits of Seamless Gutters?
As with any home exterior improvement project, you have to carefully consider your options. When it comes to seamless gutters, many benefits await you:
- Perfect fit: Seamless gutters are customized to perfectly fit each home. A custom-fit gutter system functions well and performs the way it is meant to without issues.
- Fewer leaks and clogs: Since seamless gutters have fewer joints, they have a lot less chance of leaking or clogging. Not only that, but they also never sag or pull away from your house, especially when they are properly maintained.
- Lasting curb appeal: With no joints, seamless gutters look smooth and aesthetically appealing, bringing a sophisticated touch that other types of gutters can’t provide. You can also paint seamless gutters to match the home’s exterior. For lasting curb appeal, many manufacturers recommend a baked-on enamel finish.
- Longer lifespan: Seamless gutters can easily last over 20 years. Sectional gutters, meanwhile, may last around 20 years – assuming it receives regular maintenance.
- Low maintenance: Seamless gutters are less prone to backups and don’t need regular cleaning as they don’t have joints or seams to trap debris. Nevertheless, you may still want to add leaf guards to reduce any worries.
For more inquiries about exterior renovation, get in touch with our experts in Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd.! We provide top-quality vinyl siding and gutter replacement services. Call us today at (905) 875-2888, or fill out our online contact form to set an appointment.