How much do you know about asphalt shingles? They are the most popular roofing material available today–but is that title deserved? The short answer is yes: asphalt shingles have evolved (and continue to evolve) from their humble beginnings and now grace millions of homes across the country.
Asphalt shingles are composed with either an asphalt-saturated fiberglass or an organic base, with asphalt or modified-asphalt covering one or both sides. To protect the exposed material, the surface is coated by finely crushed mineral granules, ensuring the asphalt shingles’ weather performance. If you’re looking to get a new roof this season, you should consider asphalt shingles. You’ll find their advantages make them a worthy investment every time.
Today, Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd., a trusted asphalt shingle and metal roofing company, shares the reasons asphalt shingles offer great value for your money.
- Incredible Versatility. When talking about aesthetics, asphalt shingles rival classic roofing materials. They are available in a wide selection of colors, textures and thicknesses. Some options can even emulate the timeless beauty of wood shakes, tile and slate, allowing for almost limitless design possibilities. No matter your home’s exterior palette or architectural style–Colonial, Craftsman, Queen Anne or Cottage–there are asphalt shingles that can complement it.
Take the GAF® Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles offered by Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd., for example. They are architecturally stylish but reasonably priced. They come with the proprietary color blends exclusive to the brand, with an enhanced shadow effect to give your new roof with that distinctive wood shake look.
- Reliable Weather Protection. Asphalt shingles can provide excellent weather performance for 20 years or longer when properly installed and maintained. While metal roofing lasts longer, it also comes at a higher price tag, which is why many homeowners opt for high-quality asphalt shingles.
As a GAF-Certified Master Elite® Roofing Contractor, Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. offers some of the toughest asphalt shingle roofing systems available today. Our GAF Advanced Protection® Shingles undergo thousands of quality checks for durability, wind uplift resistance, flexibility and fire resistance during the manufacturing process. This ensures they will deliver the unmatched weather performance you’ve come to expect.
- Affordable Price Point. Asphalt shingles are known for being more cost-effective than traditional roofing materials. That’s because they are lightweight and easy to install. Unlike slate and tile, asphalt shingles won’t need additional structural support–something that adds to the overall project costs. And because they are easy to handle and require no special guidelines, asphalt shingles allow for faster installation, helping cut back on labor expenses.
- Improved Energy Efficiency. Advances in roofing technology over the past few decades have made asphalt shingles a significant contributor in maintaining your home’s thermal comfort and energy efficiency. How is this possible? Some asphalt shingles come with reflective technology that helps keep your home cooler and more comfortable in the warm season. One prime example is our GAF Timberline® CS Shingles, which help reduce temperatures in your attic and keep your air conditioning costs to a minimum.
- Extensive Warranty. Most asphalt shingles are backed by great warranties, adding an extra layer of protection to your investment. If you work with a certified roofing company like Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd., you’ll get more than a few years worth of coverage. As a GAF-Certified Master Elite roofer, we offer access to the industry-leading GAF Golden Pledge® Warranty, which features 50-year coverage on materials and 20-year coverage on workmanship. It also includes a comprehensive post-installation checkup by a certified GAF inspector.
What You Can Expect From Us
Let’s just get this out of the way–a DIY asphalt shingle roof installation isn’t worth the risk, no matter how straightforward it seems on paper. A lot of things can go wrong when you do the work yourself, the least of which is costly mistakes or inadvertent roof damage. Keep yourself safe, feet firmly on the ground and leave the work to a premier roof repair and replacement company like Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. Here’s what to expect when you choose us for your roofing upgrade:
- Peace of Mind. Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. is committed to your protection. We are licensed, bonded and insured, credentials that allow us to conduct professional roofing work in the Peel and Halton regions. Our team members are also covered under the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB). This means you’ll remain protected if an accident occurs on your property.
- Greater Safety. Given the current situation everyone is experiencing today with the pandemic, Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. continues to take measures that ensure the safety of everyone involved in the project. Our crews regularly receive safety and health education. You can rest assured that we take the utmost care when working on your shingle or flat roofing installation.
- Accurate Estimates. Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. offers complimentary estimates. These are done using 360° technology and GAF QuickMeasure. This allows us to provide a detailed and accurate quote for your new asphalt shingle roofing system.
- Superior Workmanship. For nearly 30 years, we have served the homeowners and property managers of Campbellvile, ON, area. Providing top-tier residential and flat roofing solutions backed by decades of experience, Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. is the roofer you’ll always choose to be on the job. No mistakes, no callbacks–only roofing upgrades completed to your satisfaction.
- Proven Reputation. Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. wouldn’t have lasted this long without the support of the communities we serve. That’s why we always aim to exceed your expectations. This firm dedication is the reason we remain one of the most well-reviewed roofing companies in the area.
Your Certified Shingle Roof Installer
Aside from providing expert roof repair, Done-Right Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd. can also handle your asphalt shingle roof installation. Look no further for exceptional workmanship and customer-focused service. We proudly serve Campbellville, ON, and the Halton and Peel regions. Call us today at (905) 875-2888 or fill out this contact form to schedule your roof evaluation. We’d love to hear from you!